View Single Post
Loose Screw x 2
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2017
216 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2018 at 07:25 PM

I agree with a lot of what has been said here. As someone who may well be a Quiet Borderline I tend to overshare as is normal with people who have BPD or a similar disorder. My oversharing is usually very detailed and in-depth as I have hangups about honesty and accuracy.
I've already sensed several times that doing this in my posts has caused a lot of people to want to avoid me and then there is the probability of Inverted Narcissism that I also suspect and feel that I have seen a lot of proof of when rereading my posts or simply posting and not reading the posts of others as though my post it the only post that matters.
I'm not always like that but, sometimes I am and it bothers me a lot.
On top of that when, I'm extremely inwardly angry or pessimistic I have personalities that blab personal thoughts and even secrets that upset me and they are so pumped when they do so, that the way I feel about it doesn't seem to matter to them or their desires to talk about it outway my desires to keep a lid on it.
Because of all of this behavior and release of information I feel that a lot of people here think that I'm totally psychotic and extremely evil.
I too find women easier to talk to about emotional things than with men. Most of my friends online are women and even in high school girls seemed to enjoy talking to me about whatever was bothering them. I'm also partial to having female dogs as pets because I believe they are more sympathetic and empathic than male dogs.
Loose Screw x 2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote