View Single Post
frustlandlady

Member Since Jan 2018
5 hugs
given
Default Apr 09, 2018 at 07:28 AM

Well, here is the situation, it has been a really slow divorce, it took 3 months that we stopped communicating as partners, but we still communicated as friends, but our emotional connection (from my side, I can not speak for him and his side) was less and less as time went by. I think he had the expectation that I might return to him as a partner, and thus he was still communicating with me. I am still grieving for this specific partner after all this time. We now don't communicate at all for some days. I am trying to keep thinking that now I can do all the stuff that our relationship was preventing me from doing, but that doesn't seem enough. I am still grieving. I can not find a good enough relief. I think that my "partner life" is over. I got sick from all of this. I mean physically ill. My face got full of acne from all the stress, apart from other symptoms. And I am still grieving. I wish there was a miracle that could fix everything. I had so many expectations from this man. My expectations from him were that high, to show matureness and responsibility, and all of those expectations were destroyed, that I feel I can not trust anyone else in the future...

https://forums.psychcentral.com/rela...ationship.html
That was my story...
frustlandlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote