Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,677 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2018 at 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous59125 View Post
I too was gang bullied at work. The head IT guy stalked me online too but I could not prove it to press charges. It's been years since I left and I still have night terrors about it from time to time.....I'm still so paranoid about running into them it holds be back. My heart goes out to you.....it's such an isolating experience. People can be so terrible I just do not understand it at all!!! Yes, get a new job and I would express you are leaving because you worked in a hostile work environment. Some people will not hire people being stalked as they believe it puts their other workers in danger......but if you are being stalked it would be nice to work for someone who cares and would do the right thing to protect you. It's up to you if you wish to disclose.....I say do what makes you comfortable (((hugs)))
I been gang stalk by one of my brother exes. I lost my job because of her I been contact by my stalker online. I was track down in school. I have trouble finding employment because I been stalk even though I understand why they are concerns.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote