Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2018 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Yes, I am aware that I make BAD decisions sometimes when I've been drinking. And yes, let's not make this thread about that topic, but I am heartbroken and I know I did a bad thing. I did apologize to him after I did that, but now I really need to address it again and say something about it being a bad judgement call on my part. I can get his cell # easily enough.
I am sorry you are hurting

Just address it with him individually, don’t even bother explaining to a family. Not their business. I hope he is understanding. Honestly his reaction is a bit extreme. Even if he didn’t like what you said, no need to react this way. It’s a bit out there imho or maybe he is a bit emotionally unstable? Or his parents told him to unfrirnd you

One of my stepkids does this friending or unfriending . Blocks people over totally random things and two days later she is their best friend. She calls her dad every few days to inform him that she blocked some cousins or friends and what kind of drama she got into on Facebook. Two days later she calls to say that’s all good now lol She is a lovely person, just very much into Facebook drama

Facebook is drama creating place.

Hope your nephew and you make up and keep a connection going
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote