View Single Post
shyBoldgirl88

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Apr 10, 2018 at 01:44 PM

Hello all!

So just wanting to get an outsiders point of view regarding a recent convo I had with my boyfriend's mom.

My boyfriend and I have been together 2 years and we of course have had our ups and downs. But a recent convo with his mom is starting to make me look a things in a new light. So when we went to see her he left for a little bit to get go see his dad...they are divorced but live pretty close to each other. She then decided to tell me about all the money their family has burned trying to help him out...and that the reason why his previous relationship did not work out is because he abused her!

It really has me shook and I don't really know how to handle it. I know if I tell him about it he'll get mad at his mother. I don't want to start any kind of drama but it has me concerned. He does have anger issues..but has never gotten physical with me. It makes sense about the physical abuse in his previous relationship. I've asked him about why a woman that had 2 kids with him would leave him after 5 years and he said that she cheated and then left 😑

So needless to say...I'm worried...
shyBoldgirl88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky