View Single Post
Anonymous49235
Anonymous49235 has no updates. Edit

Default Apr 10, 2018 at 06:32 PM

When I'm by myself, I could talk normal. I'd ***** for a long time about some chicks who have it better than me. When I'm with other people, however, my chest gets tight and my throat constrict and I could hardly get a word out.

Something really bad happened to me several months ago. I worked at a fast food joint for 2.5 years. During the last several months of my employment there, I really looked up to my supervisor (the general manager). That made her mad so she called corporate and had them let me go. She didn't even wanna deal with me so she couldn't even let me go herself.

It's not fair because other people looks up to her and she reacts very positively. She just got mad when I did it. I asked her if it's bad to look up to people and she admitted that it's not bad and that it's actually good to look up to people.

I never understood what happened to me, espscially considering she used to like me and was was really nice to me. She eventually turned on me for a really bad reason. I woulda moved on if it were a legitimate reason, but it's not. Oh, and I'm not allowed in the store even as a customer.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote