Thread: Someday
View Single Post
Anonymous49235

Default Apr 12, 2018 at 01:39 PM

Another girl just a few years younger than me worked with my supervisor at another fast food joint. She also looked up to her. On her Facebook post, she tagged my supervisor and basically said about the positive influence that boss had on her. Then she went on to say how it isn’t easy working at fast food especially as a general manager but my supervisor did it for so long. She rightfully stated it’s a lot of stress dealing with angry customers and teenage employees and whatever else that comes with that job.

She ended with saying how wonderful that supervisor was and that she love that supervisor and that she’s privileged to know her. My supervisor reacted VERY positively to that post just like she always reacted positively to that young girl.

That girl said she loved that boss but no one accused her of being gay. I never even used that word and everyone STILL accused me of hitting on my supervisor. My job developer’s supervisor sure as hell questioned my sexual orientation. For the millionth time, I’m STRAIGHT!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rose76