Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2018 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2011 View Post
Another girl just a few years younger than me worked with my supervisor at another fast food joint. She also looked up to her. On her Facebook post, she tagged my supervisor and basically said about the positive influence that boss had on her. Then she went on to say how it isn’t easy working at fast food especially as a general manager but my supervisor did it for so long. She rightfully stated it’s a lot of stress dealing with angry customers and teenage employees and whatever else that comes with that job.

She ended with saying how wonderful that supervisor was and that she love that supervisor and that she’s privileged to know her. My supervisor reacted VERY positively to that post just like she always reacted positively to that young girl.

That girl said she loved that boss but no one accused her of being gay. I never even used that word and everyone STILL accused me of hitting on my supervisor. My job developer’s supervisor sure as hell questioned my sexual orientation. For the millionth time, I’m STRAIGHT!
Tagging a person in a FB post is VERY different than staying late at work just to walk to their car with them or coming in on your day off to talk to this person or eavesdropping on their conversations or changing tables so you can sit next to your boss while she talks to HER boss or calling in on your day off to DEMAND your supervisor wish you a happy birthday. Why can you not see the difference in behavior? One is simply saying thank you. The other is acting in an intrusive and smothering manner.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote