Zelev
Zelev has no updates.

15 yr Member
Heart Apr 14, 2018 at 06:48 PM

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barreja View Post
I’m a Narcissistic’s daughter too

I’m 55 and lost 3 Dads before I was 16. Never saw none of them again, even bio. Can’t blame them. Life with her was hell and my mother was NOT a happy person but a raving hypochondriac.

I called my mother a Narcissist in a txt at 55 YO finally. BEWARE! This angers them to look bad. She will retaliate and she will manipulate you to look bad. Hell hath no fury as a public ally outed NPD Mom.

Since just that txt, she insists a DUI on prescriptionAmbien, BAC was 0.00, she called my mother in law and said I was lying and was drunk as a looney. I’m ordering my record, like 5 years ago to prove my dui. Then she is telling my mother in law, a multi-millionaire to “stop enabling us). I’m disabled with a mental illness due to her and I have a 12 year old. She called a well check from across the country in fear of my husband hurting his own Mom. The police came to my poor embarrassed M-I-L and she was so embarrassed. My husband doesn’t have a violent bone in his body.

I’m filing a restraining order because she told my NH family that I stole money from my mother in law. Done. Psychological abuse, harassment, fear of her calling CPS false report knowing they have to pursue it. She did it once. They inspected my home, spoke privately with my daughter and left after perhaps 15 minutes. She smiled and said the case would be “unfounded”.

But you know what I think? DO IT!!!! Stand up for yourself. Mugshot will prove your right. I feel bad for your Mom, something in her childhood was not received like love and acceptance. Try to pity her but never expect to receive it back! Take care and let me know if you go through or already did.

Hi Barreja,

I was angry and hurt when I wrote the post but I was also tired of supporting a lie. I set up the page and made what evidence I had public but did not attach the family name to it. Today I did that. It felt so good. I don't care if my family writes me off. I feel like a 1,000 pound weight is off my shoulders.

My aunt died and I went to the funeral. I'm not sure why but I felt like a stranger. My middle brother (a flying monkey/narc) actually told me if I didn't "act right" then I should not attend. I was upset but then I started to get it. My mom, the expert manipulator, has divided us. My siblings see her suffering and woes. They see me as the selfish ******.

Life is too short. I'm looking forward and working on me. Baby stepping maybe.... I'm doing it though.

I'm sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there. Live your truth.

Last edited by Zelev; Apr 14, 2018 at 07:01 PM..
Zelev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul