View Single Post
Zelev

Member Since Aug 2007
Default Apr 14, 2018 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermitbydestiny View Post
Compassionate journey work, to my understanding, is to feel your feelings, identify your unmet need, respectfully speak your need into action, learn from the encounter and repeat as needed (compassioncourse.org) while allowing others to do the same.

Is your motive justice or revenge? Is anyone asking your opinion of past events? If so, nothing is stopping you from stating your opinion about your experience. It takes time to find our own voice in something that was so dreadfully fearful in our past. How we voice our voice is a lifetime learning experience because the very speaking of our experience makes us get to know AND analyze our own motives, which usually comes back to our own intrinsic need in seeking justice or in the realization of our own malevolence in seeking revenge, much like those ahead who hurt us deeply.
To be honest, I'm not sure if there is not an element of revenge. I don't think that is relevant. I'm TIRED OF LYING for her. I'm tired of pretending that it didn't happen. There are court documents and police records. I just made them more readily available.

People are entitled to believe what they want. The truth is out. I don't care if others can or can't handle it. Don't care if it's considered justice or vengeance. What happened was not okay. I'm not pretending it didn't happen to protect other people at my own expense.
Zelev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote