View Single Post
muffin_stomper

muffin_stomper has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2018 at 06:10 PM

Always wished that I had a partner in crime, like a good "bro" that would be my side when everything went to ****, and vice versa.

Loyalty is like this fantastical concept which almost seems unreal when I'm considered a lot of the friendships I've had in my life. I've had a lot of friends in my life, but in most cases they've taken a pretty neutral stance when it comes to things, even my close friends. I think a lot of it is just their inability to express how they feel, or having an awkward reaction to having an honest conversation about stuff. Seems like a lack of integrity, almost. I've offered my own time and sympathies, myself, but it's almost universally refused, as I generally tend to hang out with people that are very "independent" and see it as a sign of weakness to rant about your problems.

Part of me thinks that I should get out more, maybe join a bar league or something with the hope of making a friend like I've described. Having gotten wrecked by the last two women I dated, I just felt like it would have been nice to been able to have a drink with a dude and rant about things, and get that male perspective... make me believe that I'm not a jerk.

Maybe this ideal sort of male relationship is rare?
muffin_stomper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks