View Single Post
s4ndm4n2006
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2018 at 11:25 AM

Another thought I would add to the list here. First off, if the vacation is paid, no financial burden is on you. If her time off is paid, no financial burden is on either of you for her to take time off. So anything related to finances here is really not applicable, I suggest stop attributing your stress to those things.

The real problem is that you're stressed from being out of a job. Which is understandable and so is the idea that your spouse gets a paid vacation while you feel you are burdened by this laid off status. Most people might feel a little envious and maybe hurt because of that but the real issue here is the latter imo.

The thought I wanted to add to this is that it's a stressful period for you and possibly a strain on everyone in the family. Her going on a vacation may actually be a good thing as during periods like this people tend to take things out on each other more. her being on vacation won't affect your job search or finances. She doesn't need to be there for you to take care of your children, I would assume and your job search really is something you have to do yourself too. With that in mind look at this as relief from potential problems related to high stress in the home.

hope this helps.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
seesaw, Trippin2.0