View Single Post
vafhj

Member Since Aug 2014
Default Apr 19, 2018 at 05:29 AM

Do you believe that some of your problems were caused by being spoiled and sheltered? Also, I regret that I kinda had a superiority complex that I was the most mature person among kids around my age even though I only felt that because I was a big fish in a small pond. To think that I almost had it made in childhood except for said complex. I think that people should just have gently corrected my mistakes instead of all of it coming to this, and by "this", I mean snotty classmates reading me to filth, trying to tell me what was wrong with me in a sadistic manner. (However mean they may have been, there was still a grain of the truth in what they said, but that in no way justified how they treated me. At the same time however, it's still disillusioning to me that some of their criticisms were true and it wasn't as black and white as them being just a bunch of jealous haters, because I'd like to believe in a black and white world with cartoon villains and heroes who could do nothing wrong.) I used to believe that if only the bubble I lived in my childhood was still there all the way till I graduated school, I would be a lot happier, but I realized that it would probably only mean that the peak of my suffering after realizing my bubble wasn't real would be right now instead of back in the day.
vafhj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
annoyedgrunt84, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky