View Single Post
Loose Screw x 2
Grand Member
Loose Screw x 2 has no updates.

5 yr Member
216 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2018 at 11:17 AM

I have a brother who described his younger self as being without feeling and he was in trouble a lot as a kid, a teen and a young man.
Now, according to him he didn't have the capacity for the soft side of emotion until God finally got through to him and as a result he gave his heart to Christ and had an interesting experience but, I only brought that up because this is how it was told to me.
Even so, he still is aflicted with obvious mental disorders and conditions from the way he grew up.
He can seem like a cool dude and a friendly guy but, underneath it all he is still mad dog crazy and loves to talk about violence when the subject comes up. It's really kind of weird too because he can be real expressive in his emotions but, he can be mean as a snake too.
We both like to get on the subject of torture sometimes and what we would like to do to those who would be foolish enough to victimize family members.
He has some cool ideas - Oh! Sorry. Didn't mean to get sidetracked.
But, he was like this even as a child. He was very disobedient, misogynistic and fascinated with darkness. Sometimes he still acts like this and grins happily when talking about violence but, he actually does seem to love his wife and children although they have all had an extremely rocky relationship at times mainly because of how mean he can be.
So yes, I do believe that a person like this is capable of love but, may not know how to unlock it or learning to do that may be extremely difficult. Extremely difficult.
Loose Screw x 2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote