View Single Post
Loose Screw x 2
Grand Member
Loose Screw x 2 has no updates.

5 yr Member
216 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2018 at 12:00 PM

What about Artificial Intelligent advanced enough to think and perceive on it's own? Is the AI then, evil because it is lacking in emotion?
To be truly evil you have to have a certain kind of selfishness like preying upon others for straight up sadistic pleasure and/or personal gain at your victim's exspense. Evil is more about a sort of mad hate and seeking out someone to exact it upon for personal satisfaction.
I have an alternate personality who likes this sort of thing.
Psycology classifies him as a Persecutor type personality but, he is much more than that too. That's my opinion anyway based on my own perceptions of course. As many here have already pointed out, people love to throw that word "evil" around when someone thinks or feels as angelic as they percieve themselves to be. My advice is to just quit worrying about it.
It's obviously bringing you down and you don't need that ****.
Focus more on feeding yourself with what you need to move forward and forget about this for a while.
You can always ponder a bit on it later when you're bored and wish to analyze that information but, right now it is just in your way.
Anyone who wants to come at you like that because of a simple birth defect does not have your best interest at heart.

Last edited by Loose Screw x 2; Apr 19, 2018 at 12:13 PM..
Loose Screw x 2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
redsoxrule