View Single Post
vafhj

Member Since Aug 2014
Default Apr 21, 2018 at 07:00 AM

Admittedly, the fact that my childhood bubble wasn't even real is my last roadblock to recovery from being made fun of for years. It's like, "Yeah, all my haters were wrong about many things, but they were right about that specific thing, now what?" You see, I think in black and white, and because they were right about this one thing, now my mind is convincing me there's no reason for me to feel safe ever. I know it's wrong, but that's how I think. BTW, how am I sure that I'm not just regurgitating what my bullies said? Because all of it is true. In my old school where I spent my childhood, they saw me throw tantrums where I acted like a screaming non-verbal toddler and didn't do much even though I was pushing 13. There were rumors among my classmates that I was some kind of special ed, but teachers just shut up my classmates even though they had a point. Also, they made us speak a different language from the vernacular inside our classrooms. Also, they let me get away with not doing my art projects. That's why I was so crap at teamwork and doing art projects in my teens. And all of it is why I feel so bad about feeling superior to everyone else and thinking I knew everything when I was in fact behind the curve.

Last edited by vafhj; Apr 21, 2018 at 10:01 AM..
vafhj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45521, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky