View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2018 at 10:03 AM

Seriously, I am beginning to dislike Fridays and weekends because it only means Monday will be coming again. I don't know why Monday always sucks so bad. It has nothing to do with taking weekends off and going back to work because I am self employed and work on weekends as well as during the week. I often take days off mid week as my weekend, and I don't hate Thursday when I come back from a Wednesday off. I like work. It's something to do with the structure of deadlines in my week, maybe, I don't know.

But Mondays suck. I would really like to go to a calendar where there are no weeks. Like Star Trek, just star dates.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...

Last edited by seesaw; Apr 23, 2018 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: changed titled
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Laurie*, Anonymous45521, eskielover, lizardlady, mote.of.soul, Onward2wards

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, Onward2wards, Turtle_Rider