View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Apr 25, 2018 at 07:58 PM

my hang nail is healing, nicely I might add.
Just need to leave it alone!
We are having electrical work done on our house. removing aluminum and replacing with copper outlets.
We are having a handy man do the work, young guy named chris.
He is the nephew of my friend so I trust him.
He is about half way done.
WE will be needing to change out our electrical fuse box. It is not right, did not trip the switch when one of the outlets blew/fried the outlet, we are lucky we did not start a fire. It fried the power strip and my cuisinart food processor. It was the last tangible item from my past marriage, a wedding gift from my mom. I did not use it much.
The new door is in, am waiting to hear from the painter to schedule a date for them to come and stain the door and install it of course.
Still have not gotten a bill from the foundation folks, am surprised about that. I am hoping they let us charge the bill. That way we earn cash back from the transaction, about $150.

Went to fat pats for a couple of beers after work and had jeff come over to have burgers for dinner. They were really good.

I am hiring a friend to clean the house on the first, jeff is just going to have to deal with it. The house is filthy again, cat hair everywhere. Today both my friend and the electric guy were coughing and sneezing. It was embarrassing.
Oh well.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote