View Single Post
Zararose

Member Since Mar 2018
Default Apr 26, 2018 at 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
He has not “completely” turned his life around if he still makes those comments about your body.

No wonder you feel insecure.

You commented in another thread that you have never in your whole life felt accepted. Have you been able to discuss these feelings with a therapist?
I tried going to a therapist but it was a horrible experience. It felt like an interrogation. One personal question thrown at me after another, without any validation for what I was going through. I know not every therapist is like that. I have so much on My plate that organising another go appointment and referral feels like a big task. My outlet has become forums/threads and counselling helplines.
I had another experience this morning where he was just small talking with someone.. after that I just broke down and cried.. not because of what happened but because I realised that in a couple of days time I i know i won't even care about this women.. but it will be something else that's bothering me. Another comment. Another friend. Another setting where I feel inadequate. I carry around these feelings all day every day. Its exhausting. I'm wondering if I will ever adjust or if I'd be happier single and alone.
Zararose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
Bill3