January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2018 at 11:09 PM

Hello my Friends!

It's been a little hectic here. I'm sorry I haven't written. It's still hard to sit here at the desk because of my knees. I can see some improvement from the injections, but not as much as I had hoped would happen.

I have decided to ask the surgeon about wearing braces on my knees when I have to go to the store. Maybe that will help the pain. I imagine it's less painful than knee replacements.

Miss Belle has been sick, too, but she's better. It's like we both had some kind of stomach virus. A nasty woman in another building here was very rude to me and to Belle. I don't care if she's rude to me, but I'll be darned if she's going to be rude to Belle again. She refused to speak to me even though I was extra nice and poor little Belle wanted to play with the woman's beagle, but she was having none of it. She didn't speak and drug her dog away from Belle like she was scum. Belle is the manager's favorite here. I'll find out what the woman's problem is. Maybe she's socially awkward, but she seemed just mean!

Belle's collar wore out, so she got a new one. It's pink with little "crystals" on it. She has to have her bling!! She also got a little rain coat that's clear with pink piping. It didn't cost very much at all and I don't want to have to give her a bath every day we go walking in the rain.

Belle still loves to have her teeth brushed. We're both doing a lot better at it than when we started. It takes practice. She just loves to lick the toothbrush when we're done and then she hops down to get her treat for being such a good girl! I told her vet how great she does and she asked if I could take a video so she could show it to her other clients who are afraid it's too hard to do. I don't have a smart phone, but my friend does and she said she'd record it while I brush Belle's teeth. Belle's going to be a movie star! LOLOL!

I'm so sorry for your troubles, Cake. That nasty niece needs to be told what-for! I sure hope your daughter is exonerated, as she should be.

Gus, I'm so sorry about your cousin. I'm glad you got to go to the birthday party, though. I know how you love root beer floats. As always, thank you for the beautiful pictures. Please don't stop sharing them with us.

I love you all!

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Wild Coyote