Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,908 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 27, 2018 at 12:41 AM

Edited possible psychosis.

Need to keep myself grounded.

It's absolutely crazy. Everything. Nothing is real. Everything is real.

I remember someone from a while ago posted saying "Hey friend from another dimension, I like the way you write" etc when I was doing good. Or was I? was I not? I don't know anymore. I'm cursed with this illness but I don't think everyone else isn't cursed in some way.

Why is some psychosis so nice to me

Why do I get manic yet I'm an introvert so people only notice huge changes but in a different way. Why is it that when I'm depressed, I hate myself and when I'm manic that it's so terrifying then I go psychotic.

I just can't stand it.

Sorry I mean to ruin the topic weepingwillow but I wrote a lot about stuff that was relating to INTP and it went nuts but I was feeling more elated every day for like a month now.

Make this stop but the AP injection is brainwashing but i have to be brainwashed to society to live normal because I don't know what is real and what is not only with good insight like I have right now by deleting that post.

My heart will stop, my moms heart will stop. My dad will die of cancer. Everything in life is good. My cat tries to communicate with me and I had bad trips make schiz worse and better and worse and forever it goes

I have to pretend that I'm not in psychosis through more medication to make me chemically balanced in brainwashing that's the reality

HAhaha reality is what it is. We are all inside out and when we are born, our hearts stop beating in the opposite universe but everyone thinks a parallel universe is normal in some ways, but in reality, our reality is disturbing as hell.

Damn I need to stop I'll stop writing..

I hope a god that I don't believe in doesn't tell me to do things again like when it gets bad.

I want to sleep so I'm going to leave it here as it is (My outlet to this forum) and hope that environmental change that I have made gives hope to making me wel.

Because that's what I believe. Opinions and no opinions no beliefes many beliefs. It's all and endless hell.

Last edited by Desoxyn; Apr 27, 2018 at 02:11 AM..
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
OliverB