View Single Post
Anonymous59893

Default Apr 30, 2018 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
Thanks willow.....have you seen the studies where Abilify specifically increases gambling activity and other risky behaviors? That’s why I was wondering if it was an impulsivity issue. But yes I was feeling really badly last week after failing my first practice test after months of study, but I really improved this week so it might be ok. Normally I’m not studying exactly but while I’m studying I think supplements might help, coffee has already helped.....
Yeah, I read about that, but IMO the numbers are tiny when you consider how many people have been prescribed it over the years. Perhaps those people have some weird propensity to it, or it's a coincidence, or it clashed with some other med they were taking, or a million other possibilities...

Do you feel like other people would classify you as an impulsive person??

(Not to recommend nicotine addiction at all, but the evidence for its cognitive enhancement is pretty good! lol)

I hope that you're not comparing your current cognitive abilities with your previous abilities. When I do that, it's a recipe for disaster. As much as it sucks, I have to accept that I'm not like that anymore, and you probably aren't either, unfortunately

*Willow*
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote