View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2018 at 10:00 PM

I think that I have figured out on piece of this drinking habit of mine.
Have been stopping by fat pats after work to have a beer or two before I go home. But when I am there I immediately get on my phone and go to facebook and spend a half an hour on there while having my beers.
I used to drink at the house but got out of the habit of that.
Today when I got home I actually changed my clothes and raked leaves in the front yard 3 barrels of magnolia leaves that are like a rubber plant leaves very leather like.I stopped raking just before getting blisters like last time. I also pulled a few weeds in flower beds and pulled some ivy that was making its way up the outside brick wall.
Our friends were so nice to us. Dan tidied up the back patio and bought us this beautiful planter today of double hot pink blossoms. He started up our fountain making it nice to sit out there and hear the trickling water.
So what was great about today...I worked for a couple of hours, The temperature was perfect. And it was dry enough that I did not sweat so there fore did not have to take a shower!(I just took one yesterday).
If I can do a small amount of yard work every day that will help .
The yard is so overwhelming...I usually just throw my hands up in the air and forget about it.I am going to pick up some more plants that are shade lovers and put them on the patio. Dan is a landscape guy so I respect his eye. He said a boston fern would be nice back there.
It felt great to be productive and get some work done.

I am not an early riser so will be doing some yard work in the evenings, after work instead of being on the computer all of the time.
I have been avoiding work. The weather has been so beautiful and a lovely spring. It will get hot soon enough. The yard waste folks come tomorrow.
I had our yard man trim our bushes and he trimmed them too short. I think it killed them. heavy sigh
They were so pretty. They look awful now, I hope they come back. I am sure my neighbors will be so upset, they were the ones to enjoy the blooming azaleas, hot pink in color. time will tell.

my SI joint has been bothering me.
sigh
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

Last edited by bizi; Apr 30, 2018 at 11:13 PM..
bizi is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
sans