View Single Post
Capac

Member Since Jan 2015
20 hugs
given
Default May 01, 2018 at 09:12 PM

I am seeing a new therapist because my old therapist said he can no longer treat me, he did not think he was helping anymore. So I have a new therapist now and so far there is no improvement. I went back on medication in December of last year and every medication they gave me since then, I have not responded to. I gave each of them roughly 4 weeks, but did not continue them because they either made me worse, the side effects were too much, and on top of it none of them helped. I was hospitalized back in February, and they changed both my meds at the same time and that did nothing as well. I am really starting to think that no medication will work for me, and my brain is taking all the hits every time they raise or lower the dose, or they change the meds. I am at the point where I do not even feel like trying any new medications. Maybe going off them and trying some alternative treatments. I am seeing my therapist twice a week and still on medication, so I may continue to try different meds, but I don't really know what to do. I am going to try though.
Capac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Laurie*, RainyDay107, Shazerac, Travelinglady