Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
589 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2018 at 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
Sounds like you’re a voice hearer which can be normal but in a low percent of people....do you not get delusions? I feel you should post where you feel most comfortable about each topic....if it’s more like a psychotic voice post here if it’s more like DID post there you know.
Maybe quasi delusions? I have felt forced to believe them but usually I ended up both confronting them and questioning them. Anyway, in the past the voices have been distressing (and confusing) enough to make me act crazy.

My doctor is very strict when it comes to diagnosis and involuntary IP. He won't consider psychotic someone who doesn't have a total break from reality.

If you talked to me when I couldn't manage it, I was incoherent but I was able to be partially critic about my experience (I realized other people couldn't see/hear/feel what I did). It was enough to consider it a partial break from reality.

Meds: bye bye meds
CPTSD and some sort of depression and weird perceptions

"Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a
thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance."
I have no mouth and I must scream -Harlan Ellison-
OliverB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Sometimes psychotic