January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2018 at 09:24 PM

Friends,

I am not going to answer each of of you. As you read on, you'll understand why but know each of you are in my thoughts, heart, and if you'll accept them, prayers every day.

Tomorrow is my apartment inspection. So, I've cleaned so that this place looks like a motel. No one lives here until they come, inspect and leave. It was clean to start with and would easily have passed inspection as it was, but my OCD kicks in when it's time for inspections.

I had cortizone injections in both feet today. I need another one in my shoulder joint, but the first one hurt so very much that I don't want to drive myself and well.. that's a horse of a different color.

I read an article that said if you have just arthritis, you have relief of pain for a few days. It said that if you have arthritis plus fibro, you will have little to no relief, certainly not a hiatus. This was from John Hopkins, so I am comfortable with their information. I think I saved the article if anyone wants a copy of it.

Belle has almost quit eating. If I cook food for her, she will eat it, but she won't eat dry dog food. On the advice of the vet, I changed the meat source and she doesn't like that. So, something has got to give. She's lost about a pound and she's too tiny to do that. I don't know how on earth I can afford quality canned food for her. It's over $1 a day! It's not her teeth. She just had oral surgery which was very successful.

Do not, whatever you do, mistake your miniature tube of denture adhesive for your special Sjogrens eye gel and fill your entire eye with it. It's painful and has horrible effects. I'm just saying...

It's been an interesting day.

Love to all.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, lizardlady, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Wild Coyote