View Single Post
Keyplayer

Member Since Jul 2017
688 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2018 at 07:56 AM

Hi NewSmoke15 ,

It is the dysphoria that you are feeling , and your are right it does sux.

Being dysphoric myself , I get where you are coming from. We need to have the world understand and we need to be able and willing to teach , teach an ignorant society that dysphoria hurts. It at times can be like an emotional toothache , we have life cycles within our dysphoria that can cause a number of real life issues , issues that you are presenting in this thread.

The world needs to understand that the dysphoric individual , be it Male to Female or Female to Male , it does not matter. We have to remove biological aspects from the equation.

Dysphoria is a feeling , being Trans is a thought of action , more often than not our dysphoria dictates that course of action.

I have been studying the effects of dysphoria for awhile now and the term Gender-Dysphoria can not be applied in all cases. Many trans people never experience dysphoria , and transition without any emotional issues. Then we have people who for what ever reason have not transitioned and the effects of dysphoria can be emotionally crippling.

I hope you find peace , just remember you are you. I person in need , be as perfect as you can , because tomorrow is such a short time away and everything can change.
Granted , your life may not be prefect tomorrow , but you will have many tomorrows , and one will have your name and true self written all over it !!

Take care

Keyplayer
Keyplayer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LookingforCalm