View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Mothers Day.... My friend honestly tried to make it better. We went to WalMart because I was too sick to drive myself for the last couple days. She insisted we take the back roads because she was trying to keep me out of the apartment and waiting fruitlessly by the phone. The problem was, she went to the very favorite places that my son and I used to go. Everywhere.... In my mind I could see him running and playing and hear his laughter and I thought I would die before I got back home.

Anyway...

Miss Belle has been very, very, very naughty. I don't know what is wrong with her. I really don't. She ran away out the door yesterday. I tried to run after her and of course forgot that I couldn't run. I kept yelling her name and going as fast as I could and she kept on running. There are some people with a little chihuahua that Belle would dearly love to play with, but the dog is afraid of Belle. I could hear a woman screaming and yelling and she was yelling at Belle to get away from her dog. All she had to do was pick up her dog! The woman was sitting down, for heaven's sake! Her son, who is a gem and who pets Belle all the time, caught her for me. I apologized to the woman, but I felt like smacking her, to be honest. If she had hit Belle, I just don't know what would have happened. Belle hasn't dived out the door for a year! Why now?

Then, she peed on the bed. Twice! I had to strip everything and clean the mattress because for some reason it went right through the mattress protector. It took two days to get the mattress good and dry. I locked her out of the bedroom and put her papers on the floor and she pooped behind the chair! So, I had to clean that up, of course. That's just not like her and I won't live in filth.

Today I covered the bed with a plastic drop cloth before I left and she peed on that! So, I had to clean that all up when I got home.

I am still feeding her chicken, but not as much, to force her to eat a little kibble. I am going to try to find puppy kibble for her tomorrow. Maybe that will work. I am at my wit's end. I just don't know what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U