View Single Post
Samnis420
Newly Joined
Samnis420 has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default May 14, 2018 at 10:18 AM

Hi everyone
I'm new to this forum, and I need some advice about my feelings, I'm so scared and depression,we were trying to conceive for about 7 years and finally I become pregnant,we were so happy and I give birth to a beautiful baby Girl,I loved her so much we were so sensitive about her,I was enjoying my life, then suddenly I become depressed and have panic attacks and started to havecintrusive thoughts that you don't love your child, this thought is making me so depressed and started to have no feelings for my baby Girl, I feel no love for her, my mind is constantly telling me that dont care about her,dont stop her if she is touching something dangerous, I'm so depressed that I'm actually like this, I don't care about my baby Girl, her face is giving me anxiety, I'm taking medicines ( quetiapine and lamictal ) for about 2 weeks , my panic attacks slow down but my thoughts are hurting me so much, I don't want to be like this, I want to be my old self again , I want to love her more then anything but my thoughts are hurting me, I'm so scared if these thoughts are real me, I want to be my old self again, plz if anyone of you had same experience and became fine plz share with me and tell me if this is postpartum depression . Plz someone help me.
Samnis420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks