View Single Post
Smitkit

Member Since Apr 2018
2 hugs
given
Default May 16, 2018 at 07:17 PM

I think it’s a bit complicated.

Based on my experiences with the mentally ill, severely disabled and elderly; the goal of doctors and Pharma is to sedate, sedate, sedate.

The scary thing is that we have been seeing atypical antipsychotics being handed out by GPs as an adjunct to an SSRI for years now. Abilify, Zyprexa. Seroquel?

Depending the doc you talk to, many will say SSRIs and SNRIs are little more than placebos. So it would make sense something else is needed. Throw in some APs and you have a nice numb soccer mom or middle management dad.

And don’t worry, there will be another set of drugs with the slogan “although we don’t know how this BS drug, that we rushed through like a 250 person test in order to get it to market this quarter, actually works...it appeared to help 37.9% of 250 depressed people. Honestly, it’s just lexapro with an extra carbon tacked on somewhere. So ask your doctor a about it and pay top tier prices cuz youre worth.”

I only trust opiates, stimulants and benzodiazepines - as well as, hallucinogens and MDMA that are being tested for public treatments.
Smitkit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Laurie*