View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 18, 2018 at 09:35 PM

I have walked 9,153 steps so far. I exersized twice today. On one I walked 2.5 miles going up a bunch of hills. I burned 287 calories. I also walking 1.5 miles around my townhome complex. I burned 166 calories doing this. My run stats are below my average but the hills were not easy. Some of them were kind of steep. I think I am finding out that my cardio fitness is getting ahead of the fitness of my legs. I did not need to push myself allot to end up with tiring legs. That is why my heart rate only averaged 133 bpm which is a mild cardio exersize.

This together with an adjustment by MFP gave me a calorie target of 2600 calories. I ate 2477 calories. This includes that apple pie with an obnoxious amount of calories. This makes it 123 calories short for me. So I will have to figure out how to close this gap before the end of the day. I will come close. Perhaps a half a cup more of trail mix will do the job.

PS I see that MFP provided a negative adjustment despite the significant amount of steps made beyond my exersize. IMO this is unusual. I may be not understanding something here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg food diary may 18, 2018.jpeg (146.3 KB, 2 views)