Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2018 at 09:52 PM

Hi Candy. Welcome! You belong with us.

Miss Belle and I are here.

I went to the ortho. He can't do anything more for my left knee other than replace it. There is some improvement though, with the SimVisc One shots, and I'm pleased. He gave me two really ugly braces to wear when I shop for groceries or go to Wally World. I told him I wasn't proud and would be happy to wear them if they decrease my pain. They are a horrible royal blue and black!

He gave me a shot in the base of my thumb to try to fix the pain. He said if that doesn't make it go away, it must be arthritis and we'd take a different route. Well, it didn't fix it, so I guess it's arthritis instead of trigger thumb.

Belle is eating again! Thank Heavens! She is having chicken, carrots and green beans, all minced or shredded.

Her walking harness is a small, but if she doesn't want to go where I want her to go, she can pull out of it. She puts her little head down and plants her feet and pulls backwards. She desperately wanted to play with a tiny kitten today that wanted absolutely no part of Belle. Belle tried to escape again to go where the kitten was. I have taken a carabine (sp?) clasp and I put it on her halter and through her collar. Maybe this will work. I don't think she can get into an extra small harness. The small is too large and the extra small is too small.

Anyway, she's eating again, so life is good.

Oh, what is CMD oil? Have any of you ever used hemp oil capsules? I have two friends who swear by them. They buy the Walmart kind instead of the really expensive kind. I've read a lot about it. It doesn't have the components of pot that make you high. It's completely different. It helps their pain and inflammation. What do you think of this?

I have now lost 80 pounds. Nothing fits. Thank heavens for safety pins!

I love you all!

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, possum220, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, lizardlady, Wild Coyote