View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2018 at 12:03 AM

Candy, people who are in constant pain are in constant stress. It's the nature of the beast. Going to a therapist is always a good idea when you deal the things we have.

Everyone, Kiya is ok. Maybe she just needed a break. I honestly don't know.

I made it to the family Dr. today. I'm feeling better today but am running a fever. I am going to have the thyroid ultrasounds done.

I found Belle's food today at the store. When I put some in a dish, she seemed really interested and then walked away from it. So, in total desperation, I put a little warm bacon grease on it. She ate one bite of it and hasn't touched it since. I have never, ever heard of a dog not liking bacon grease! Of course, Belle thinks she's a person, but still? (No, I don't eat bacon. I got some bacon grease from my friend because my Mom used to put a dab of it on top her biscuits before she put them in the oven. Oh yum!)

Anyway, I don't know what else to do about Belle's food. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

A woman tried to talk me into painting Belle's toe nails pink today. Belle would be so distressed. So would I.

I'm down 85 pounds now. I tried to eat more today because it's dropping off extra fast and it's starting to scare me.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, possum220, Wild Coyote