View Single Post
sandkitcat

Member Since May 2017
24 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2018 at 06:33 AM

I gotta agree with TheLifeFantastic.

The PSAT/SAT is all about knowing how to take the test. It has almost literally nothing to do with brainpower or intelligence- so don't feel like a failure!! I struggled with it, too.

The secret is learning how to take the test. There are a lot of tricks they throw in to deceive you, and learning those tricks is a huge key to taking the test! I took classes, but look some of the things up online- you'll learn some important tips and tricks.

And honestly, I would just go for it this year. You by no means have to; but it's one of those things that can't hurt, because you can just take it again.

PLUS, fun fact! You can mix scores you take from other SAT tests; so let's say you do good in the math portion of one but then do AMAZING in the reading section of another SAT you took, but not the math section. You can take the reading score from one and the math from the other so you can have your best results!!

Good luck!

As someone who was in AP, Dual Credit, and graduated early, I promise you: You can do this!

Medication: Prozac 60mg, Lithium 450mg 2x a day, Vraylar 1.5mg, Klonopin as needed
sandkitcat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, PyschCentral_User25

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, PyschCentral_User25