View Single Post
gem85

Member Since May 2018
Default May 29, 2018 at 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviza View Post
Well I am always wanting a better life than ssd provides. I've done the ticket to work they didn't stop my benefits despite my reporting work and than i had to pay a bunch back. They told me I should have sent the money back. Really put me behind though I had a full time job, my own nice apartment, I crashed because of financial stress. Now I'm back on disability living with my mom. Trying to fight my way back to independance again with a lot less fight. Thinking i would be better off working part time staying on disability, but trying to become a realtor instead. Hoping I can be super successful trying to use ticket to work to my advantqge.
Thanks for your response. It's nice to hear from someone who has used the program. It is nice to hear that they don't completely cut you off or make it impossible for you to get back on disability if you are unable to continue working because of a setback. It sucks that they made you pay the money back even though it was their mistake, and I am sorry that set you back. I applaud you for continuing to try to fight your way back to independence. I wish you much success in the future.
gem85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Aviza