SUPERMAN

Member Since Feb 2016
2,698 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2018 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Thanks for sharing this! My hair isn't all that long... yet. But it just keeps getting longer every day. It wouldn't be so bad. But I'm old. And it really looks kind-of silly I think. But I really dislike getting it cut too.

I go to Great Clips in our neighborhood because it's cheap! I have a different "stylist" every time I go. I don't like being out in public to begin with, much less being out in public having some young stranger fiddling with my hair. I could either just let my hair continue to grow & buy a ribbon... or I could shave my head. But my wife wouldn't be happy with either of those options. So I have to get up the nerve to walk down to Great Clips. Oh well... at least I can pre-register on-line so I don't have to just sit there & wait my turn.
Always an honor and a pleasure to hear from you.

I've made adjustments in my expenses since I retired. The power haircut needed to go. But I'm vain and looks were important. Until yesterday.

I feel so fresh and neat, that I'll never grow my hair back.
My wife came home from work yesterday, and was a bit surprised.
But she liked it. All the better, 'cause I ain't going back to no barbershop no more. Ever.

I've come to a point in my life where comfort is more important. Besides, the hairline was residing anyway. A matter of time.

I'm happy. I went out today and nobody gave me "a look". BTW, the girl at the pharmacy commented that she likes it better now.

Now I know why Uncle Festus was always smiling, haha.

Look for the positive in the negative. PIRILON.
If lemons fall from the sky, make lemonade. Unknown.
Nothing stronger than habit. Victor Hugo.
You are the slave of what you say,
and the master of what you keep. Unknown.
pirilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks