UpDownAround
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2017
493 hugs
given
Default Jun 06, 2018 at 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I am not drinking right now because I am trying to lose weight. I have stalled at 175.4 for days. This is frustrating...I am trying to limit what I eat and not snack, I even took an extra medication for bathroom reasons to see if I need to be cleaned out!
By friday morning if I don't see a budge in the scale I am going to drink at trivia friday night.
My Aspen clinic supplements and shakes come in a few days. Talked to my psych doctor she wants to see what are in the supplements before I take them, oh and I am going to get a b12 shot every month.

bizi
Are you tracking calories accurately or just "trying to limit"? The first option always works if you set a goal that is well below what you burn. Try tracking everything for a few days (get the MyFitnessPal app or a similar one) and staying under 1400 and compare that to how you had been eating.
I don't think only waiting until Friday will be giving it much of a chance, especially if you aren't tracking. I also think drinking is not a good choice for you and I think you agree with that. Please don't sabotage yourself.

|And in the end it's only round and round
|
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
|
|bipolar II, substance use disorder, ADD
|lamictal, straterra
|
UpDownAround is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi