Keyplayer

Keyplayer has no updates.

5 yr Member
688 hugs
given
Default Jun 07, 2018 at 10:53 PM

Hi Skeezyks ,

Far to long my friend , life happens.

I have read the data , and yes what we are going through can be a thing of the past if the parents are willing to help , a prepubescent child with the support of his or her parents , the whole dysphoria thing would not happen.

In the case of a young male not understanding the genitalia of there birth sex and are showing signs of female traits , then all the parents need to do is see a qualified gender doctor and with the child`s understanding be but on testosterone blockers and never have to go through puberty and can start to present as there desired sex.

Then when old enough HRT can begin , say 17 or 18 , and by the early twenties could very easily transition , I would suggest ongoing therapy as there may be a few bumps along the way , but no where near the dysphoria we must endure.

I hear you , we must be about the same age , you might even be younger than me.

I am 65 and have lived a dysphoric life for as long as I can remember , I have never been gay , and speaking for me , I am not really found of the term.

I was born a male with a complete distain of my birth sex , that does not make me gay !!
I suppose if I transitioned earlier in life , I might be called a lesbian I would much rather hang with the girls , and not the guys.

There would be times I would see a beautiful girl and wish so much I could be like her.
Walk through a dept. store and pass the cosmetics and wish I could smell like that , or see the clothes wishing I could find some that actually fit !!

O__ I know dysphoria all to well , I have been working on a paper about dysphoria and how it is not just a gender related term , if you look to the text you will find dysphoria means being in an uneasy state of mind , that is the first definition , and of course the term gender dysphoria is also represented.

So I could go and talk with any educated person and say I am feeling dysphoric today , and have the meaning be that I am uneasy about something happening in my life.

But as we both know , baring some sort of miracle , we will pass to the next life in the wrong body , all to sad.

You take care , OK , I will try not to be a stranger , I would still like to start my own transgender friendly clothing line if you know anyone who can run a sewing machine and drafts my ideas into patterns , I would sure like to have you on board , so if we can find the right people we might just have a business we both could use and have always wanted.

Feel free to PM anytime , take care in a friendly way but not a gay way

Take care ,

Keyplayer
Keyplayer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks