View Single Post
Anonymous59893
Anonymous59893 has no updates. Edit

Default Jun 08, 2018 at 08:50 PM

Thank you; just glad that I could help. Btw, it’s called the DSM and they’re on version 5 at the moment. And I agree that so much will be different in the future. We will look back on a lot of this and think how barbaric it was, just like we do know looking back.

But I can relate to what you wrote about doctors saying so many different things and not knowing the ‘real’ ‘truth’. In my parents’ city, they are insistent that I am making up everything for attention. Yet, in my city, they say it’s sz. I don’t really agree with either, but I suppose that at least I can understand their rational for saying it’s sz. Wondering if I was making up everything really sent me into a mind **** for a couple of years, and it still bothers me, but I can see a whole list of reasons of why I’ve never done that, and no reasons of why it would be true, so I try to remind myself that what they said about me isn’t true.

Whatever doctors call things though, it’s about working out what works for you. The labels only have the meaning that you choose to give them, so pick whatever one ‘works’ for you, or throw away them all and find your own path. Whatever works for you.

All the best

*Willow*
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote