View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 05:39 AM
Sorcerer Supreme

Sorcerer Supreme
TheLonelyChemist Study, practice, years of it

2,611 hugs
given
Default Re: I was shown a picture of myself

Me too. I even have a Traumatic Brain Injury because of it. But see me, I am entering B.S in pharmaceutical sciences. I am trying to help other people with mental illness after learning how horrible they're. My parents still abuse me and my only hope is to live at a hostel at my college. That seems like a terrible idea to me because my social skills are very limited to say at least. I am like the character Elliot Alderson.

But don't let it define you. Does a scar on your face define your face? If it's small, good, people won't notice, but if it's large, you can always seek professional help. But it won't define your face unless some horror writer uses the word 'scarred.'

Do your best, seek help, and forget the rest. Let the person you mentioned have your pictures. At the worst you'll be laughed at, but nothing other than that. People have laughed at me whole life and I know you think I have have the potential to be a psychotherapist. Coming from someone who cannot get any psychotherapy because his doc believes it's too complicated. (Not blaming him or anything, just telling the truth.)
TheLonelyChemist is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Hugs from: