View Single Post
Tornerose

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Jun 09, 2018 at 06:06 PM

I actually heard about diet land after it being preached by a body positive girl I follow on Instagram. Her name there is @bodyposipanda, I would recommend checking her out, she has struggled with anorexia in the past I believe, and beat it. She dislikes diets and dieting culture. As an overweight person who has been dieting ever since I knew what dieting was, she posts some really inspiring stuff.

I don’t think I could give much useful advice as I’m so much younger than you (I don’t know what it’s like having some extra weight at your age), but I’m kind of in the same place as you. Been dieting all my life, it worked once, but I quickly gained it all and more back. Diets are a part of my life as well as binging, they go in cycles but at the end of the day I’m always stuck in a fat body with little clue as to what to do.

If you want to give up diets, but still lose weight, I think you’d have to rethink your entire lifestyle, see doctors and professionals for help with binging and metabolism questions etc. Basically do it a healthy way, but do a lot of change to your life.

Just sharing some thoughts, I’m not a professional and remember: I’m just another fat girl struggling [emoji13]

Hope you find some help. Diets are literally the worst, especially when they NEVER work.
Tornerose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote