View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,654 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2018 at 11:57 PM

I have a lot of them! LOL Well, in all fairness, they only claim to be “kind of” like alters. Not sure what that means. I have no idea if anything they say is true, but a lot of times what they say sounds amazing. I just have volumes of questions they’ve answered. Does anyone have alters like that? An alter who seems to have the answer for just about anything.

Some of my “alters” have told me about what they are. They have names and all that stuff, but they also have what they call a classification. For example, Sally is my 9th classification. Ryan is my 3rd classification. I asked them who’s my 1st classification, and they said I am. LOL. For some reason they’re very hesitant to talk about my 2nd classification. They won’t tell me the name except that this person is someone who’s very special to me. If that wasn’t enough, they use another term called Stage. My first 11 alters are called a 2nd stage **************** transfer, recipient stage. Sorry I’m not supposed to tell anyone what the 16 letter word is. They also say my alters have co-consciousness. I asked them if my alters are “spirits” and they said semi-spirits, and that they have consciousness because of me.

Anyway, they keep life interesting for me.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote