4. stay away from online dating sites
5. distance myself from my parents' or family's negativity
6. take my medication daily
7. remain fit by exercising and eating less
8. find something each day to do and enjoy doing it
9. remain nice no matter the situation
10. appreciate my life

What are your goals for this year?

So, half the year is gone already. I have done most of my goals except for 3,4, and 7. I am trying to learn Japanese but it has been difficult to say the least. I am taking an online course and will try to do more with it. I'm eating like a pig so I need to be more disciplined. I am a bit plump now but happy. With 5, I am still affected by them because I care for my family no matter what. I believe I am not as affected by their negativity as before but more by their stupidity. They do things that are stupid and it affects me too. I realize being stupid runs in the family now. Just kidding. With 2, I am doing ok with part-time jobs. The jobs come and go so it is like a revolving door. I sometimes have much work then not as much work. I can't complain. Some people have no work. I am grateful for what I have. So, being plump and stupid helps me a lot. As they say, ignorance is bliss. Seriously, I am doing ok given my situation. I could do more but more is not better for me. Healthy mind and body are more important to me than more stuff and money. I take my medication daily and it helps tremendously. I'm not totally stable but more or less stable enough to live by myself and hold a job. I am satisfied. Oh with 4, I have been off the dating sites mostly. However, when I have been on, I get into trouble. I receive many messages for hookups and chat with these men for sport. I then block them because I'm not interested in hookups. I realize I am not being nice and want to stop my activity on these dating sites. I will try to abide by not going back to them.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote