View Single Post
Abe Froman

Member Since Sep 2014
21 hugs
given
Default Jun 14, 2018 at 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by possum220 View Post
That is an extremely long time to have to put up with a headache.
I can get migraines but they seem to have been squashed by a change in medication. Have you ruled out any physical reasons for the pain. Good luck with getting in to see your therapist.
Believe it or not I'm the new kid on the block. There are people who have had a 24/7 headache for years and decades.

I'm glad you get results from your medication.

I can't say I've ruled out everything yet. It's common knowledge that anxiety, depression, and chronic headache are all in a spiral of comorbidity. I was experiencing some pretty tough stress when me headache came on. Maybe that caused it maybe it didn't. I've been through a number or tests including CT and multiple MRIs. I finally had a myelogram done and it showed severe arthritis in my neck but no pressure on the nerve there that could cause this headache. But that did lead me to physical therapy where they did a concussion protocol test on me and found that I have post concussion syndrome from either a concussion from three years ago or just having a bunch of concussions throughout life.

Kind of anyway, we've checked a bunch of things but I'm keeping my mind open to more tests if anything comes up between all of my doctors.
Abe Froman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Craigy198

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, possum220