View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Jun 18, 2018 at 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal93 View Post
I love tea and chocolates, but my attachment to rice is much harder to control. With chocolates, at least, I can stop myself from eating too much when I focus on my weight and the health risks.

I live with my parents and siblings, so we will always have more than enough rice, but I'll see what I can do. If I do go that way, the real challenge will be to stop myself from ordering takeouts just to get the rice.

Do you also substitute your carbohydrate sources with something else?
my problem is snacks (chocolate, sweets, etc)

on fridays I'll write what I want to eat for the following week, so I can get the food ordered in

but more often than not, I'll order what I want, plus extra helpings of candy- so between meals I am eating way too much

it's the same for chips/ fries. I know I should vary what I have in a week, but again, more often than not, it's like oh well.. I'll just have fries with that, that and that, and before you know it I've eaten fries every day of the week

think as well because my diet is so limited (their is a lot I don't like), it is hard to find substitutes

I mean apart from fries, I'll eat potato waffles, and maybe roast potatoes, but that's it
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote