View Single Post
ShadowGX
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
754 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2018 at 12:16 PM

"In 1st to 3rd grade during play session I followed the lady around everywhere."

This tells me you wanted someone to care for you back then, but weren't getting that. You didn't mention your parents much and how they treated you overall, so I can only assume here, but that comment strikes me as wanting a solid parental figure. That lady was security to you. Were you abused or neglected by your parents? You don't have to answer if you don't want. If you were, this might be why you don't like the idea of hugs. Maybe for you a hug came with pain and so you learned to not like it at a very early age, or maybe a hug never came at all so you never learned what it felt like.

"People seem fake"

Well, sorry to say, but they are. It's human nature to "fake nice" for the benefit of society. We're supposed to lie, white lie or not, right to people's faces if it will keep them happy. "Ignorance is bliss" is the most true statement to human nature. Probably not what you want to hear, but that's just the sad truth of it... If aliens exist there's no telling if they're any better though, and even if they were always honest, would you be able to handle it? Most people can't handle brutal honesty is why I ask. I'm not implying you can't, but it's something to consider. "No fakeness" seems nice on paper, but comes with issues of its own.

Thanks for this!
stahrgeyzer