stahrgeyzer
Magnate
stahrgeyzer has no updates.

5 yr Member
5,559 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 18, 2018 at 03:05 PM

The abuse came from my brother who was literally insane. He's about 8 years older than me. I'm afraid the poor girl who lived across the street, my age, was tortured. My mom used to babysit her. They moved away but in high school we met once. She said she's severely traumatized by my brother. I don't have much childhood memories but remember a few things like my brother doing things to me like hanging me up high by the neck by ropes and stuff. My sister tells horror stories of him. She's 8 years older than my brother, so he was young when she was in high school but she said one time she brought her boyfriend over to the house and my brother got a baseball bat and beat the poor kid very badly. Everyone says he was a holy terror during childhood. My mom said she practically lived at the principal's office. So who knows what he did to me when I was a baby.

As for neglect, a lot of people probably had that. My parents have said a lot of times that they took a different approach to me, a hands off approach. Whatever that means. Can neglect hurt a child that much?
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Chocopiano27