View Single Post
Agent Misty

Agent Misty the shadow lurker

5 yr Member
27 hugs
given
Default Jun 18, 2018 at 07:19 PM

Sometimes people can just sort of 'sense' someones intentions/feelings because of how they speak and behave. I imagine you could feel that she had some negative energy towards you or in general that day. You said she did not act kindly to you and was attention seeking. Although I can only take you word for it, if she was behaving that way, I'm sure it was irritating to you. It sounds like a defensive type of behavior from her. Do you see her often? Is she always that way or was something different this day? If she is not always that way to you, maybe something else was going on? If she hasn't been around you much, it was probably self defensive to deal with her feelings about you.

I'm not comfortable in those situations, wether I am the ex or someone else in the scenario is. Even if it is ancient history. I'm thinking for whatever reason she had some uncomfortable feelings. If she was at ease she likely would have not have acted that way, unless she is that way all the time with anyone. In which case that would be the explanation.

I can't say why she is having such feelings and why she hasn't 'gotten over them'. I don't really have any good advice on what to do moving forward but I hope next time you see her it will be a better experience
Agent Misty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote