View Single Post
MooMooMom2

Member Since Apr 2018
Confused Jun 19, 2018 at 08:24 PM

So for years, I have had conversations in my head with myself. Most of the time, it was when I was bored. I never gave it much thought cause I figured everyone talks to themselves at times.

Lately Ive noticed that things have changed. I have conversations with people who arent there. Like, I dont actually see anyone. I just talk aloud and then pretend I get an answer. I will laugh, cry, get mad, etc just like if I was having a conversation with an actual person. I do this all the time. Its never ending. I dont talk to anyone in person anymore. I dont want to deal with people.

Which is the other thing thats bothering me. I have always felt paranoid to a degree. Now I notice that it runs my life. For example, I had a job interview today and I didnt go cause I was paranoid that the person interviewing me would think bad things about me. I worry that everyone I see talks about me or wants to hurt me. I hate being home alone. I have all these horrible scenarios that play in my head like someone breaking into my house and raping me. I dont go out in public much anymore cause of feeling people are staring at me.

Anyways, this is starting to upset me so Im gonna quit talking now. Does anyone else have things like this going on? Am I paranoid? Am I schizophrenic? Am I just losing my mind?
MooMooMom2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote