View Single Post
MRT6211

Member Since Dec 2016
208 hugs
given
Default Jun 21, 2018 at 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl6136 View Post
Your post is full of insight and beautifully written. I think that in some respects, your relationship with your T is an ideal that many of us hold for our own work with a T.

Is it possible to savor the fact that she has given you such strong signals of her respect -- her love-- for you? Could that help stop the slide into abandonment patterns that you fear?

Thanks for posting this here. While your pain is palpable, I can see how much you have grown as a result of your work together and nobody can ever take that away.
I wish I could hold onto that she’s not abandoning me, but I feel myself completely spiraling right now. She didn’t call me during her lunch like she said she would. And now I’m falling apart. Because, to me, this is an indicator of how the future is always going to be, that she gets too busy for me and forgets about me. Right now I just want to shut out the world and never go back to it. Life feels meaningless right now because I don’t think I’ll ever make it through medical school without her.
MRT6211 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
coolibrarian